- Three years on from Brexit, all UK voters are left with is a bitter taste of Bregret | Polly Toynbeeon February 1, 2023 at 5:34 am
Most people are now in favour of rejoining the EU, but Labour is right to steer clear of another row over Europe, says Guardian columnist Polly ...
- No 10 warns public of 'significant disruption' tomorrow because of mass strikes – as it happenedon February 1, 2023 at 1:59 am
Sunak marks Brexit anniversary by claiming benefits 'empower ... then served as Brexit minister in 2021, has given an interview to the News Agents ...
- 'Complete disaster' and 'total lies': Tory billionaire lambasts effects of Brexit – audio | Mediaon February 1, 2023 at 1:28 am
The billionaire businessman Guy Hands has described Brexit as a 'complete ... says Tory billionaire · UK politics live – latest news updates.
- Rishi Sunak faces crunch decision on post-Brexit Northern Ireland | Financial Timeson February 1, 2023 at 1:26 am
Deal taking shape on trading arrangements but unionists and Eurosceptics still need to be brought on board.
- Brexit Deals Blow to UK Economy, Says Expert | News - teleSUR Englishon February 1, 2023 at 1:02 am
Iain Begg described Brexit's effect on the British economy as "incremental, small, bit by bit, drip by drip," but mainly negative.
- UK and EU reach post-Brexit customs deal for N.Ireland-The Times | Nasdaqon February 1, 2023 at 12:35 am
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world's largest international multimedia news provider reaching more than one billion ...
- Three years on, Britain still waits for Brexit dividend - RTEon February 1, 2023 at 12:29 am
A survey published this week by news website UnHerd showed this was now ... The government, led by Brexit-supporting Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, ...
- UK and EU set for Northern Ireland Brexit deal | News - The Timeson February 1, 2023 at 12:09 am
Britain and the European Union have struck a customs deal that could pave the way to ending years of post-Brexit wrangling over Northern Ireland.
- GBP/USD: Downbeat UK inflation expectations, housing data supersede Brexit news above ...on February 1, 2023 at 12:01 am
GBP/USD struggles to defend the bounce off one-week low despite upbeat Brexit news. UK inflation expectations drop for the second month in a row, ...
- UK and EU set for Northern Ireland Brexit deal – The Times - FXStreeton January 31, 2023 at 11:57 pm
GBP/USD fails to cheer the upbeat news, as well as the softer US Dollar, as downbeat UK inflation expectations and housing data raise fears of dovish ...
- Sunak says UK made 'huge strides' since Brexit, three years on - La Prensa Latinaon January 31, 2023 at 11:43 pm
Online News EditorJanuary 31, 2023 ... As an independent nation, the UK has seized post-Brexit opportunities to face challenges lying ahead, ...
- Brexit: Could dissatisfaction influence the general election? - YouTubeon January 31, 2023 at 11:39 pm
Three years ago the UK officially left the European Union after the Brexit debate dominated the headlines and news coverage for many months.
- On third anniversary of Brexit, British PM hails departure as 'huge opportunity' - RFIon January 31, 2023 at 11:29 pm
British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has defended Brexit, insisting that ... Keep up to date with international news by downloading the RFI app.
- How do people feel about Brexit three years on? - BBC Newsnight - YouTubeon January 31, 2023 at 11:25 pm The Brexit referendum of 2016 divided the UK. For some Brexit was an exhilarating opportunity, for others a self-inflicted ... Channel 4 News.
Stay up dated with daily insights into the United Kingdom’s progress as it charts a new path after leaving the European Economic Community by joining other Management Consultants London’s subscribers. Simply complete the following short form.